Lucas Lepri is a phenomenal fighter in the big jiu-jitsu family. He is a great BJJ master of the guard passing and guard prevention & retention techniques. And, he has succeeded to achieve great results in the Brazilian jiu jitsu tournaments.
Does Lucas Lepri a jiu-jitsu world championship winner?
Short Lucas Lepri biography
Lucas is a well-known BJJ fighter in the big jiu jitsu family by his great performance, mentality, and great BJJ spirit & respect.
- Full name: Lucas Alves Lepri.
- Born: September 19th, 1984 in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Residence: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Sports kind: Brazilian jiu jitsu, Grappling.
- Division: Middleweight.
- BJJ Rank: black belt Gurgel Elan Santiago.
- Team: Alliance jiu jitsu.
- Coach: Elan Santiago.
- Top achievements: 5X jiu jitsu world champion.
- Personal Academy: Lucas Lepri Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Fitness (Alliance jiu-jitsu affiliate).
Best Lepri BJJ achievements
Indeed, he shows up great resistance and patience in the competitions. So:
What are the best Lucas Lepri BJJ achievements?
- 5X jiu jitsu world championship winner, division middleweight (- 76kg), years 2007, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- 3X No-Gi jiu-jitsu world championship winner, division middleweight (- 73,5kg); in 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Pan American jiu-jitsu Championship winner in 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017; division – 76kg.
- No-Gi Pan American Championship winner in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012; division – 73,5kg.
- European Jiu-Jitsu Championship winner Lisbon 2010 division – 76kg, and silver in 2011.
- Brazilian National Championship 2014 gold in the – 76kg division, and Bronze in the open weight.
- jiu jitsu World cup Championship Abu Dhabi, UAE winner in 2015; division – 75kg. Also, silver in 2013 and 2014 in the – 76kg division.
Does Lepri BJJ won the ADCC?
Lucas had participated many times in the ADCC world championship in the years , but unfortunately he didn’t won the Gold (2nd place in 2015 and 2017)
Favorites Lepri BJJ tournaments techniques
Lucas is a strong BJJ competitor with fascinates record in the grappling and BJJ tournaments with 11 wins (50% by submissions and 40% by points) and 29 losses (only 8% by submissions and 60% by points).
Thus, this reel statistics show that Lucas Lepri is a great BJJ warrior. In fact, he was unbeatable for years no one could pass his guard. Basically, he could achieve this record using many BJJ submissions techniques like:
He has used this jiu jitsu technique against Michel Maia in the final of jiu jitsu world championship 2007.
BJJ Choke from back
He has used this jiu jitsu technique against Edwin Najmi in the final of jiu jitsu world championship 2016, and against Gabriel Rollo in the final of jiu jitsu world pro championship 2015.
The knee cutting jiu-jitsu technique is a Lucas signature in the BJJ tournaments. Therefore, he uses it a lot to pass the guard and he had developed many details about it.
source: Bernardo Faria BJJ
Lucas Lepri Personal jiu-jitsu academy.
Lucas influences the BJJ world with his innovate techniques and great coaching. Thus, he decides to creates his personal BJJ academy.Besides, he named it Lucas Lepri Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Fitness, and it located in the charlotte metro area.
Otherwise, this school is a part (affiliate) of the Alliance jiu jitsu the most dominant team in Brazilian jiu jitsu. And, here are more information:
- Head coach: Lucas Lepri
- Instructors: Fred Silva, Fred Silva, and more
- Address: 1636 Sardis Road North, Suite A-170; Charlotte, NC 28270
Lucas Lepri best BJJ matches
against Kaynan Duarte BJJ European’s 2019
vs Renato Canuto 2018 Jiu Jitsu World Championship
vs Seif Houmine / European Championship 2019
Lucas Lepri has achieved great achievements in the world of Brazilian jiu jitsu, and he still can prosper more, because he is one of the best jiu jitsu fighters.