Demi Lovato is another celebrity who trains in BJJ martial arts. She has expressed her love for Brazilian jiu-jitsu martial art several times through social media and other mediums.
Her BJJ instructor and partners describe her as an intelligent martial arts learner who got a fighter’s mindset. Otherwise, she got a blue belt rank in 2017.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu martial art has been becoming a necessary sport disciple that anyone should learn. It’s one of the best ways to stay in shape for several Hollywood actresses.
The number of celebrities training BJJ martial arts seems to be increasing daily. This offers a widespread promotion for self-defense martial arts or get-in-shape purposes….
Choosing to practice jiu-jitsu is usually a path to finding new grappling skills while improving physical well-being and mental state.
Please be happy to share this post on your favorite social platform. Thank you!
Related Articles :
- 9 Female Celebrities Who Do Jiu Jitsu
- 13 Famous Celebrity BJJ Black Belts
- Famous BJJ Celebrities: Here Is The Ultimate List
- A Run Down of Ashton Kutcher Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Journey
- Keanu Reeves Jiu Jitsu Lifestyle
- Demi Lovato Doing Jiu-Jitsu